Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bath!!! (again)

So a couple days ago my travel buddies, Mia and Rosie, and I took another day trip to the awesome city of Bath! This time around we took a double decker bus tour around the city and skyline and up to the University of Bath and it was gorgeous!! I don't really have a lot to say about this one, just that I had another great adventure with my buddies so take a look!
and moreand moreand moreand somehow that random person snuck her way into this one againAnd that's it for this one but stay tuned for... um... the next update, I guess.

1 comment:

Mysterious girl said...

Hello!
Just read about your trip to Bath.
Sounds nice.
I've never been but am thinking of going.
Any tips on what to see and do?

Mysterious Girl

http://bolog-mysterious-girl.blogspot.com