Tuesday, March 24, 2009

OMG what the heckäs wrong with this kezboard__

zaz so zesterdaz we arrived in Berlin where we#re stazing with Rosie#s familz for a couple dazs before we head out to salyburgh on Wednesdaz. Sorrz I can#t upload anz pictures right now but I#m on a public computer without anz USB plugs, so itäs gonna have to be a verbal update todaz.

But enough ranting. Anyone notice anything something weird about the text above? Hehe, I'm on a German kezboard so I just wanted to point out the subtle differences I face whenever I try to type something. It's really not the different. The biggest thing is that the y and z are swapped with is reallz annozing.

Anyway, so a quick update on my weekend in London. Mia, Rosie and I stayed with a friend of a friend, where we spent saturday watching Les Mis and Avenue Q, both of which were awesome!! What is Avenue Q you ask? Think of it as an R rated version of sesame street. Oooh and all it's goodness... But it was a lot of fun and had great music :) Oooooooh and Saturday I went to visit platform 9 and 3\4!!! Man, I wish I could show you the awesome picture of me pushing a trolley through a wall, but you'll have to wait for now.

Okay, now time for a 3.5 hour walking tour around a blizzarding Berlin and then on the Salzburg tomorrow!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Sorry I've been such a bad blogstalker! Looks like you're off to new and crazy adventures!