Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh, you're actually curious about... me?

Okay, so I've gotten a few complaints that I don't really talk about how I am. So here it goes... I'm doing GREAT!! I'm loving my classes, my friends (both British and American, and for that matter the German, Brazilian, Chinese, and French ones too), and surprisingly the weather!! We've had an amazing string of beautiful warm sunny days here in Swansea, which is FANTASTIC!!!

Classes you ask? Okay, so I'm taking computer graphics I (I know, I already took cgII last semester, so what am I thinking? Well, I really liked the professor (I had him for database systems in the fall) and we're coding our own version of photoshop, so how could I resist?), operating systems, I'm still in the computer graphics lab, ancient science and technology (which ROCKS!!), and social psychology and brain behavior (which I just found out that 100% of my grade rests on a single essay and no exam. Woot!!) As you can see I'm still a very diligent note taker.Oh, yes, very diligent indeed (I took these in brain behavior today ^_^)Oooh, and Dad guess what? You know the pen twirlly thing you taught me (like a few years back)? And then taught me to spin it backwards? I've ALMOST got the backwards part down! I'll try recording it when I really have it :)

But other than that, some friends and I are planning an awesome three week backpack across German/Mediterranean adventure over our month long easter break! Okay, I guess that's about it.

3 comments:

Doug said...

Yes, I'm impressed with the pen twirling. That's a very important skill which everyone should have.

I like your drawings... especially the welcome sign for missionaries.

Glad to hear you're enjoying life!

Unknown said...

i want some of those sketches....
seriously, you should send them to me^_^

Unknown said...

A 3 week backpacking excursion through Germany and the Mediterranean? You're living the dream, Patti...HOW FUN!!!