Saturday, June 20, 2009

France + Yay, it's Nikki!!!

Yay, so London was a blast. Dad and I spent a couple days hitting a bunch of major museums like the British, Science, and Victoria and Albert Museums. And boy were they HUGE!!!! On average we limited ourselves to about three hours at each one, roughly about when our feet would give out.

But then it was on to Paris via the Chunnel!!!! (chanel + tunnel) ...which wasn't all that amazing. But hey, at least we can say we've been through it. Anyway, the next day we picked up Nikki and hit Versailles and the Eiffel Tower before finally letting her crash. The next day we hit the Louvre where we checked out the Mona Lisa and after stopped by at the famous Notre Dame cathedral. For dinner we took an awesome dinner cruise where Dad insisted I post this photo for you all... Finally, yesterday we rented a car and now we're in Tours within the beautiful Loire river valley! Time to hit some Chateaus!

3 comments:

The Fox said...

Versailles!!! That's where Lauren and I went....and I couldn't remember what it was called when I was telling you about on the train....you're almost home!

Unknown said...

How fun for all of you to ravel around together. And NIkki, I love your haircut!

Unknown said...

And by ravel I mean TRAVEL ;)