Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yes, I know Halloween was last week but...

Yay! here it it, my Halloween post. Well, not that it's really exciting at all, but I had fun. So kids here don't really celebrate Halloween like we do in the US, or at least, not that we saw. No one really went trick or treating or carved pumpkins and whatnot, which was kind of sad. But those were just the little kids. Now the BIG kids went out and partied all night in 'costume'. I say 'costume' because about 90% of the party goers either dressed up as scantily clad devils or scantily bloody nurses. yes, even the guys. So I'm not sure if I should really call those Halloween costumes because it's not really any different than how party goers dress up on a normal night out. With the exception of all the ketchup smears. Now if only I had brought some french fries...

But here's my group with our 'somewhat' more imaginitive costume! We had a happy night of spooking until someone lost her phone and three other people wore really ouchy shoes and this really drunk guy wouldn't leave us alone...

No comments: