Thursday, August 28, 2008

5 Days to Go: My Goodbyes Begin

Over the course of the next five days, I get to say my goodbyes. Things to say goodbye to are the following: my family :(, my friends :(, my job at Ypsilon :(, my job babysitting the Belzers :(, the Beehive Tea Room :(, Cafe Rio :(, Utah drivers :), and many, many other things. But the first goodbye was given to my wonderful, beautiful, sexy bike. As an unfortunate slight, the costs were simply too great for me to take it with me. As a result, I sold my bike on craigslist. Here is a small tribute to my noble mode of transportationA moment of silence, please...

3 comments:

Nic said...

my condolences

Christine said...

My condolences as well. I too miss the Beehive Tea Room and Cafe Rio on a daily basis. Also on the list besides friends and family are my midwife, Danielle Demeter, and our pediatrician, Dr. VanDenBerghe. If anyone reading this sees Dr. V, please tell him that our children will never receive better care than when he was their ped. Oh and I also miss Gardner Village. What am I going to do throughout the month of October without the witches?!

Sara said...

I gave your bike two moments of silence... A great sacrifice considering that school has started.