Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Week Left: The Countdown Begins!

Hi all, so the countdown begins! One week left, well, since it's 12:03, I guess there's only six days left. So now that I've gotten my visa, housing, and flight all set and ready to go, the packing and moving all my books into storage begins...*shudder, shudder. So that means I have one week/six days to turn thisinto thisinto this














... ya, wish me luck. But you have to admit, those two boxes are pretty awesomely packed :)

3 comments:

Doug said...

Great idea! I'll definitely be reading your blog.

Christine said...

Packing is my all time least favorite thing to do in the entire world. Don't you wish you had a Kindle so you could download all your books and take them abroad with you? Good luck! And welcome to the blogosphere.

Brittany said...

That is some sweet packing! Good luck with your travels.