Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stonehenge!!

...couldn't leave the UK without seeing it

So Dad and I took a day trip out to the town of Salisbury to hit the all famous site, Stonehenge. Although lots of people I'd talked to over the year all said Stonehenge was kind of a drag, I though it was really cool! We got lucky with yet another gorgeous day (who knows how long that'll last) and Dad finally brought his camera and insisted on sending me a couple photos and insisted that I put them on my blog (oh ya, am I getting back at you for rubbing salt in the wound all day long with the camera cord incident... you watch your back...)

*grphpmmphs... so here's Stonehenge... grudgingly I guess it's a pretty good shotAnd here's a shot of a little bit of Salisbury itself. It's really a beautiful little townand oh look, it's Dad with that one kid who keeps getting in all my photos! (hmph, it's not enough that he had to harass me all day, but he had to insist on making me post a shot with her and her crazy hair...)I love you, Dad <3

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awesome photos! Dad, happy father's day in advance. Hope you guys have a great time.