Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hey, though I'd post some pictures of the Loire

Hey, sorry I don't have a ton of time but I thought I'd just post some pictures of some of the chateaus we've visited today and yesterday...

Here's yesterday when we visited Chateau Amboise and today when we visited Chenonceau (sorry they were doing construction work on the side) The place had some awesome gardens...and a really cute 18th century farm!and finally here's a shot of Langeais. The chateau itself was closing, so we didn't get to explore, but we went up a little hill and got a great shot of the little cathedral as well as the chateau and bridge in the background!ahhh, Christie, you'd love it here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

e to show me more of these soon>_<

Unknown said...

you have to*

Unknown said...

Wow, these are gorgeous pictures. What a lovely place to visit! The first chateau looks like it is in The Great Race. Did you ever see that movie? It's really funny.